6.1.2-4 What should I do if someone is using my photos on a website without my permission?


The rights holder must present evidence to the court that the infringement is ongoing (documents or testimonies) to remedy the existing infringement (Art. 62 Para. 1 (b) CopA). It is possible to request the court to order the opposing party to provide information if necessary (Art. 62 Para. 1 (c) CopA).