6.1.4-10 Can I request compensation if a third party infringes my copyright?


The person asking the court to remedy the infringement of their copyright (Art. 62 Para. 1 (b) CopA) can request that compensation be awarded for all the damages they have suffered as a result of the violation (Art. 41 et. seq. SCO).